| Unaware, this dough sits innocently as it is about to become a raised map of Alaska. |
What is the mentor thing you may ask? To help teacher retention and success, Alaska initiated a program that places mentors with new teachers for a period of two years. Each mentor has about 15 new teachers under his or her wing and travels about Alaska in their area of responsibility. It is nice as a new teacher to have support and an ear to listen but does not sound so great on the other end. Faced with weather delays and constant travel; each mentor seems to be mobile for most of the school year.
That is it for now. I was not intending to make this blog mainly about food and consumption, but with a lack of much to share, I have been forced to shower this blog with food pictures.
| When cereal just isn't cutting it, you know that it is time to fill your face and belly full of a cherry coffee cake relief. |
Later, I'll share the student dough creations. G'Nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment