With the receding tide, each of these jelly fish found the end of it's existence.
I had such a strong urge to touch them. To tame the urge I stepped on one instead and learned that a) each of these creatures are not as delicate as they look and b) having jelly mess on one's shoe is much worse than that of dog piles.
The gel does not want to come off and is very heavy. Resist the urge if in a similar situation.
The girls LOVED the pictures of the jelly fish!! Gracie said she would've wanted to touch one too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey were so cool. They had the consistency of hard jello. A kid that came with us was pelting them with rocks. For the most part, the rocks bounced off and hardly did any damage.
ReplyDeleteI just couldn't believe how many different kinds there were. I can't wait to go out at low tide again and see even more things. From what I am told one can see sea anemones just beneath the water and pick up sand dollars when the tide is at its lowest.