I don't know where I'm headed with this blog. All I know is that it feels nice to come on after a day of internalizing life and recording it somewhere. For those of you not weirded out by my sometime randomness, thanks for listening and wondering too.
Too often I have been in conversations where it seems as if the other participant is just waiting for his or her turn to speak. On here though, it is a time of reflection, a chance to release thoughts unsaid.
Anyways, I like to mull things over that occur throughout my days and do so in a public way. I hope that in the process of sharing my experience here, in my first year of teaching, that I have been able to help or at a minimum, entertain. Quite often things happen that are blogworthy but because of my job position, I am unable to disclose them on here. So if there is an element of wonder, it is intentional...
Happy Friday, another really beautiful day out today. We have had a lot of sun. Surprisingly when the kids and I checked the temperature this morning it was in the 20s, a rarity around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment