Teacher, I can see your panties! Now before you go an get a mental image of a person that is of ill repute, I'll share what I was wearing today. I was wearing a long sleeve low v-neck shirt that dictated the need for a high neck tank top and pants that required a long tucked in shirt. Unfortunately, I do not have a suitable undershirt, so I improvised. I layered a long tank top on the bottom that could be tucked in and another tank top over that to conceal where the low v did not.
Let me tell you, in one of my bouts of daily acrobatics, one of my students caught a glimpse of my unders. It became public information immediately. All I could say was, "Oh thanks for looking out for me." Looking back, I could have went over the appropriate way to point out sensitive things, but it did not occur to me until just now.
Each day, a new adventure and I am enjoying every minute of it. Well, mostly.
Too Funny!!!
ReplyDelete