Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Audio books

I have always been a fan of audio books.  Recently a coworker introduced me to a book on CD.  Here, she said, I hear you listening to music all the time, you should really try this one out, that is if you like listening to books on CD.  At first, I thought of the time I drove 50 miles out of the way while driving back from seeing Nate in Spokane.  50 miles I had driven before I had realized that I was supposed to make my turn--the book on disc was that good, how scary.  Since then, I have been hesitant to drive while listening and haven't taken part in any serious book absorbing while involved in any other activity besides working out.  

You seem to be here alone a lot (at the school), my mom and I just loved it on a drive we took over the summer.  She had said to me. Starting last week, I began that book while preparing my room for the next day.  I am hooked.  I even listen to it in the morning as I get ready for the day.  

I just love reading but cannot do so with my math praxis test coming up and my current geography college course...  So, I sort of multitask and the small bit of it that I hear each day really grounds me.

Well, that is all for now, I have to hit the books.  Another good day at school.  After the kids took a test, I managed to squeeze in a bit of time for them to start their Valentine holders.  Holidays are fun, but dang, are they ever pain to work into a packed schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment