We now have a freezer full of meat. Nate just got back from a conference in Anchorage and stopped by some stores. Thank goodness. For $50 you can pay for an additional bag on the airplane. Currently, each passenger is allowed two checked bags. One of his bags was luggage, the other a box of meat, and the extra bag another box of meat. Bliss.
 |
| Bush Shopping drop-off. Carts waiting their turn to be packed and sent through the mail. |
Also, he was able to stop by Wally World. While there, he filled two carts and then dropped them off in the "Bush Shopping" area. Shop, leave your carts, then someone packs it, puts it into the mail and then it arrives. One can pay at the store or pay cash on delivery, he chose the second.
Lastly, before I sign off, I'll share a picture of the highlight of my day today below. I bought it on impulse.
 |
| Gina. It is a can of juice imported from the Philippines. It was delicious, though it had a hefty 33 grams of sugar packed in an 8 oz. can. This is the second time that I have spotted my name on something. The last time I was in Japan and it was the model of a car. On both occasions it made my day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment