Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wiped

Yesterday and today completely exhausted me.  I just don't understand.  Last week, the after Christmas return, was wonderful.  This week started off and though I have been prepared, has proven to be very challenging.

The kids have gained a feral quality that has begun to make my left eye twitch. 

Tomorrow I'll go over the rules again, re-explain my expectations, and attempt to get the kids back on track.  I was under the impression that the weeks leading up to Christmas were going to be rough.  This has not been true for my class.  Right now, I'm feeling it, I am struggling.

Once we get back into the routine, I think things will fall back into place with gentle corrections.

Whew!  Thanks for listening to me vent.  I just needed an ear.

Papers.  The math papers are that of the kids.  The one in orange is a test that I am studying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment