A lot has happened. So much so that I find myself here in front of the computer wondering what the heck just happened.
Well, our vehicle is shipping out next Thursday. For all those doubting Thomas folks out there, yep, we didn't get identity thefted or experience any other violation of trust. Go internet! 'Ol Joe sent us an e-mail early this morning with a picture of himself, in front of the barge company, next to our vehicle. What dang good guy, a simple,
here you go, your wheels are en route... What an adventure we are on.
 |
| Grocery getter, not-so-much, we'd like to think adventure mobile. |
Mondays and Fridays have become days of great struggle for me. Well, not so much for me but for the kiddos coming back from the weekend seem have issues with getting back to school land. Fridays are difficult as we get out early and the kids are just revved up for the weekend. Which brings me to today, just today only, keep in mind. I was was on the receiving end of, "I love you", "I hate you", "why don't you trust me" and an entire barrage of things I imagine most parents hear all of the time. Except, I have not birthed. So I guess am learning the ins and outs of being a guardian without the commitment of weekends and evenings.
One thing is for sure, regardless of whether it rains or is sunny, I'm going to the beach tomorrow.
Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment