And there's no place I want to be. He got that right. Ever since we left home we've just sort of found our way. Overseas truly was the cat's pajamas. I never could really pinpoint what the magic of that island was until now. It was camaraderie. The kind of kinship that one develops from being in an odd place or situation, that just sort of turns strangers into brothers.
It has been years since I have felt that until a few weeks ago at a gathering prior to the start of school. Sometimes it seems as though you never will go back to that perfect group of personalities or experiences. The, like it was... But once in a while it happens.
The feeling that it is okay to just be. That's how I feel here. We have been lucky enough to come at a time when everything and everybody seems to just "fit".
It is nice to be there again.
Serendipity.
I am glad to hear things are going good. I love reading your blog. The things you say and how you say it. It takes me away. As I sit on the computer reading, getting ready to do the same routine it makes me feel like I am on vacation. Sounds dumb, lol but i am really happy for u.
ReplyDeleteLuv Brandi
ps have you ever thought of writing a book, just a thought!!!!
Thanks for the compliment. I never really thought that people would be that into "it". Glad you like it. Honestly, its nice to just share. This place really is unique but then again, all places have magic, you just have to find it. We have everywhere we've been, and some of those places weren't exactly worth standing on a tall point and saying, "hey, this spot/point in me life is the greatest there ever was". Its the little things. Plus blogging really helps me to decompress.
ReplyDelete