That would pair nicely with a bread soup bowl I had thought when I saw it. That and the other gift sat on their counter top for a few days before we brought them home. Why rush, knowing we'd be back so soon? The cat seems to do better when checked on every other day. She's so affectionate. Growing up I had feisty cats that did not like to be held, this cat on the other hand is a lap girl that loves to snuggle. Leaving her for too long proves to be a challenge. She's so vocal and has the constant need to be pet for the entire duration of the visit. Most days, I have to trick her just to get out the door. Poor kitty.
Back to the main reason for this post. Soup. I have always wanted to make soup bowls in the past but just haven't. As of late, there has been copious amounts of time, so today, soup bowls were created. If you were ever wanting to take the jump, go for it. They hold up to the liquid and make the house smell like a bakery.
| Dehydrated white cheddar and potato soup mix paired with homemade Italian bread bowl (recipe at all recipes dot com) |
No comments:
Post a Comment