Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!  As I sit here and think about the long day we all had, I am very grateful that it went so well.  I managed to get in a morning of actual school until the Halloween parade at 1:30 p.m..  The parade consisted of the elementary students getting dressed up and walking around the gym a few times.  Parents like this because they can take pictures and the kids dig walking around in their cool costumes.  After the parade was a party. 

The weather today was so bizarre.  The walk to school was pretty brisk followed by some nasty rain that turned into snow.  The snow disappeared and the sun came out around 2:00 and the evening for the kids was windless.

Nate and I in our adult lives have never had so many trick or treaters.  The candy dish has only three pieces of candy left.  Crazy! 
Halloween snacks lovingly created by parents for the party.

A staff member.  He spooked unsuspecting students as they walked by.

No comments:

Post a Comment